Monday, 16 March 2015

16032015


Today Nifty traded within the last impulse of Friday.  There were trading opportunities at the range extremes.  In the morning, wanted to short at the location as marked on the chart.  Hesitated and missed.  Could not trade thereafter.

I thank you all for your support.  Click here for results of the small survey that was conducted during the weekend.  I have removed the email addresses only.  Everything else remains the same.  I came to know about two good blogs, namely https://niftytradediary.wordpress.com and http://rajudptrades.blogspot.in. I will share the links for these blogs here at the bottom end of the blog. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dave,
    Started to blog my trades from last week. http://xrtrader1.blogspot.in/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shashank

      Nice blog. Keep posting. Will be visiting it regularly.

      URD

      Delete
  2. Hello URD Sir,

    How are you... really enjoyed your recent posts.. you have unique way of explaining things in simpler manner!
    Thanks for all your guidance..

    BTW today i observed GCI Demo account showing incorrect NF values... any idea on this?
    Thinking to start paper trading again for couple of months, any other free software/site for 3 minute charts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose

    Good to see you back after a long time. Thanks for appreciating. Doing great.

    GCI has now been showing Nifty spot quotes for last few months instead of Nifty future. So I have switched back to my broker's chart. Karthikeyan Subramanian from MY TRADES and Raju from Raju's Decision Point Nifty Trading are using Amibroker for that. They might help you setup Amibroker.

    URD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Dave,

    Thanks a lot for mentioning my blog here.
    I am just a learner and looking for all your supports.
    KS gives me a good guidance everyday.

    Regards
    Raju

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dave,

    I am Aristatle, using DP to trade NF for last 7 months. I am learning DP from NiftyNirvana. Please add me into your list. i like you TRADE SCORE book. its more handy. Thanks for your effort. Will follow your trades as well.

    Sorry I was not able to participate in survay.

    I might need some guidance while live trading. my email address is sabarena_aris@yahoo.co.in

    Thanks,
    Aristatle.S

    ReplyDelete