Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Nifty Future 17022016


It opened above PDL but sold off.  There was one good BPB setup to initiate short and another one at minor Range High.

The ongoing volatility has benefited me a lot since I upped my trading size in options. Market is so generous in giving these days that what I used to earn in a month, now can make in a just couple of trades. There is a saying in Gujarati "jyaare laxmi chandlo karva ave tyaare modhu dhova no javai”. that means that when an opportunity knocks the doors of your life, you should not keep your doors remain closed.  Awaiting for the right opportunity and hitting right according to it is a prime important thing. Every trader should aim to take maximum benefit out of these good days.

I urge every reader of this blog to contribute in sharing the blog posts by clicking on Goolgle 1+, FB and Twitter buttons below the blog posts.

I will be back to blogging on weekend.  Happy trading!

3 comments:

  1. URD,

    Happy for you...congratulations for crossing bigger hurdle of scaling up.. Keep going

    ReplyDelete