Monday, 25 July 2016

Followup on Trading Stocks Post

For most of the stocks which we discussed yesterday, levels got tested giving us a trade setup.

Here are the charts with markings and comments,


















For Idea, the level got triggered but it was too late, around 3 pm so ignored.

What stood out today was Nifty Future. It was stuck in the 100 point range for last 8-9 trading sessions.  Today when it broke out, see how it moved and turned out to be a Type 1 trend day.


















5 comments:

  1. Yes, Nifty today was typical Trend One day. Such a lovely setup. Two good BPBs one at PDH , other at BRN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi URD,
    I too have prepared a list of stocks that are near to their BO levels. The same has been uploaded in my blog. Can you please check those at your own convenience? Would love to have your views on the same. I see a longer TF on the daily charts to arrive at my conclusion.
    rgds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yashraj

      I have gone through it on your blog,
      http://nftyview.blogspot.in/

      But I do not know what is the basis of stock selection, levels etc. So I am unable to comment anything on it. You can make a post on what you look for before selecting a stock to trade and how you manage the trade etc. I think it will help the readers understand it better. We should always know the reason behind trading the stock.

      http://charttechnicals.blogspot.in/2015/08/a-lesson.html

      URD

      Delete
  3. Dave sir intraday me trading karne ke liye major time frame kaun sa use karu main 3 minutes charts pe kaam kar raha hu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiralal

      3-min is perfectly fine. You may try 5-min also.

      URD

      Delete