Consistency is essential for the trading success. Consistency builds habits and these habits will lead us to the trading success.
Consistently going to the gym, going even when you really don’t feel like going, will result in you being in better physical shape. Consistently eating healthy foods will also result in you becoming a healthier person, both physically and mentally. For someone who is out of shape and has poor exercise and eating habits, it might be very difficult and uncomfortable for them to start consistently eating right and exercising. However, for the healthy person, they actually enjoy exercising and eating right because they have done it so consistently over a period of time that it has become a habitual part of their daily life and indeed even a part of who they are.
Same way, as a day trader, consistency in sticking to an effective day trading method like DP trading system and price action helps you master your trading strategy. Have you ever asked yourself what does make you profitable in trading? Whether it is a good trading system or whether it is a consistency in trading. I would say a consistency in following the trading system is what makes us profitable.
- Consistency in trading only particular setups or instruments that you understand and know best makes you profitable.
- Consistency in risk management and keeping your losses under control as well as your emotions makes you profitable.
- Consistently tracking your trades and keeping a trading journal makes you profitable.
If you consistently trade according to your trading system (don’t over-trade), consistently manage your risk properly and consistently maintain your composure after every trade, winner or loser, you will give yourself the best possible chance of making consistent money in the market. However, if you choose to behave erratically by straying from your system (over-trading or under trading), risking too much and generally gambling your money in the market, you will develop account-destroying trading habits.
So the important thing is that you have the power to control what you do and what you focus on. You have the power to decide if you want to keep behaving inconsistently in the market or you can decide to try and harness the power of consistency and use it to develop profitable trading habits.
Now, let me help you achieve this consistency in day trading, developing good trading habits and trading discipline with well-made video tutorial of more than 400 minutes in duration focusing on,
- A unique grading system to help you trade good setups only and avoid mediocre ones.
- A very well defined risk management system for each and every trade so that whenever you lose, you lose less and whenever you win, win big.
- 18 full trade videos with the complete explanation of price reading, understanding a trade setup and exiting from the trade.
- A solid trade plan to better deal with the emotional situations like 1) Prices not moving in your favor quickly after the entry. 2) Prices moving in your favor only after your exiting the trade. 3) After hitting your SL, it starts to move in your favor. 4) Prices reversing before reaching the target. 5) Quick move in your favor and immediate retracement of all that move. 6) You keep on looking for the setups but they do not appear and once you lose the focus, it happens and you miss the trade. 7) You wanted to take the trade on the setup, but let it go thinking it is not that good and it turns out to be a good one. 8) You have missed a good trade and now you find it very difficult to wait patiently for the next one. 9) You book out in profit but prices continue to move in your favor much more without you.
- Get the free historical data, learn how to import them into the Amibroker and a correct way to practice consistency.
Finally, you will experience your trading account growing more than 30% in just 18 trades that were done consecutively over a two week period, as a result of being consistent in trading.
Consistent Trader video tutorial will act as a great supplement to my Champion Day Trader video tutorial. Consistent Trader video tutorial will help you follow the consistency in trading.