Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Nifty Future 26042017


It opened at PDH/BRN and started moving up without giving us a setup to go long.  After that it started consolidating and gave BOF of Range Low. It moved nicely to Range High.  Toward the fag end, it made an attempt to break PDH/BRN and failed.  Hesitated and missed the up move.

As you might be aware, I have been trading stocks in the morning session for quite some time now.  Few traders decided to join me to trade with me at the beginning of this month and they traded with me in cash stocks and stock futures.  The performance of stock trading has been fantastic. A trader thanked and confessed to me this was the first profitable month of trading in his 10 years of trading career.

Month of May has been historically very volatile month.  As a trader, what we only want is lot of volatility, and I am sure it will provide lot of good trade opportunities.  If you are ready to spare just one or two hours in the morning, you can join me to trade with me in cash stocks or stock futures.

Let's trade together and benefit most out of it. You have only few days left of the current month to make the decision.

Click here for the April month performance sheet.  I have also provided there snapshots of last couple of weeks of Telegram messages to give you an idea how convenient it is for you to trade with me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Uday,
    Appreciate for ur doing wonderful trades and helping others too.
    Just a query, why u exit these trades so fast, even if there are no indications of exit. For example in the DLF trade on 17th u could have existed at EOD with 50K more returns as it was a type 1 day .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manoj

      Thanks. This is special trading strategy to trade stocks in morning hours only. All trades are opened and closed before 11 am. Here I am just trying to capture around 0.75% of the move which is more than enough for us. In Nifty we trade whole day and able to capture 0.2% of move on average. So my reward is already around 4 times bigger and time involved is around 1 hour only. 90% of trades are done before 10:30 am.

      You can join me for few days if you want and evaluate it.

      URD

      Delete