Thursday, 13 July 2017

ITC - Perfect Intraday Reversal Setup


Today in the morning session I spotted a very good reversal setup in ITC.  I thought about sharing this with all of you.  I have marked all important price action in the chart.  As you can see, prices were in down trend for last many days and today made an attempt to reverse the trend.  I traded it but unfortunately it trapped me hitting my small SL and then moved in favor.

Apart from this, this week is turning out to be a super good for stock trading.  Have a look at this month's trade performance thus far,

Party is out there in Dalal Street.  Hope you all are enjoying it!

5 comments:

  1. Good evening dave ji, I am learning dp system since this year and trading one lot nifty option for last three months. I have been doing well but some days I am overtrading atleast 7 to 10 trades per day that day become big losing day and vanish all the profit i gained other days. Atleast weekly once I trapped this behaviour. I doubt that I am fit for trading. Can you suggest me any idea please? Still i am gross profit for three month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon

      Whenever we are under stress, anger, frustration, feeling of failure to perform etc, we are not able to make right decision. Decision making is very important in trading. So whenever you are under such situation where emotionally you are not in a place to make proper right decision, stay away from it.

      Simply put, stop trading for the day after two loss making trades. Come fresh the next day with fresh energy and fresh mind. You will do good.

      URD

      Delete
  2. Nice trades, ur Monthly performance sheet always boost my confidence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raghav

      It actually boosts my confidence also...

      URD

      Delete
  3. Thanks dave ji.

    ReplyDelete